Recent Before & After Photos

Drapes stained with Nicotine


These are living room drapes that were taken out of a home that the owners had smoked in for years. The house was saturated in Nicotine Stains.  All c... READ MORE



Vehicle hits residence


A vehicle lost control and collided with a residence in Roanoke.  Damage was sustained to the brick, the vinyl siding, soffit and guttering, as w... READ MORE



Hoarder Clean Up Roanoke, VA


The room depicted in these pictures is just one of many in this home that needed professional cleaning services. We were able to remove all the debris and trash... READ MORE



Biohazard Bathroom in Roanoke, Va


This biohazard bathroom damage in Roanoke, Va was the result of many years of neglect. Urine, feces, and dirt affected the entire bathroom making it non functio... READ MORE



Residential Fire Damage in Botetourt County, VA


This home endured severe fire damage as well as water damage. As you can see in the before picture, the fire went through the roof, leaving the interior exposed... READ MORE



Mold damage in Troutville, VA


A basement left to fend for itself against moisture will always lose to mold until corrected. We removed the tiles, remediated the mold and applied an anti-mic... READ MORE



Fire at local bar and grill in Salem, VA


A restaurant in Salem Virginia incurred an  electrical fire in the attic .  The fire caused major smoke damage as well as water damage from the fire b... READ MORE



Moldy Jacket/Perfect Jacket


We love this before and after picture!  We now have an ESPORTA wash system that  can clean anything!  Our own Clark Goodman had his old Harley le... READ MORE



Water damage restoration in Christiansburg, VA


2nd floor water came through this bedroom ceiling bringing down the ceiling and insulation. We completed the job to before loss condition! The customer was ve... READ MORE



Sewage backup in Vinton, VA


Unfortunate situations like sewage backups require professional help. Dangerous bacteria is not something homeowners want to deal with. SERVPRO cleaned and sa... READ MORE