About SERVPRO of Roanoke County
William Quinn & Lisa R. Mongan
Owners of SERVPRO of Roanoke County
SERVPRO of Roanoke understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We provide emergency service 24/7 365 days per year.
SERVPRO of Roanoke specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property damaged due to fire, smoke, water or sewer, just to name a few.
SERVPRO of Roanoke also mitigates mold and mildew damage as well as biohazard, trauma & crime scene clean up. We are NADCA certified and provide both residential and commercial duct and dryer vent cleaning.
Our staff is one of the most highly trained in the restoration industry. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and the equipment to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Roanoke County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
SERVPRO is the brand you know and trust. We are locally owned and operated, here to serve our community.
SERVPRO of Roanoke is faster to any size disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- Successful Subrogation for Restoration Contractors
- MTC - Master Textile Cleaner
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMI - Council-certified Microbial Investigator
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- Rotary Club - Downtown Roanoke
- Radford Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Funeral Directors Association
- Rail Yard Dawgs Official Fire, Water & Restoration Company
- American Red Cross Readiness Program
- IREM - Institute of Real Estate Management
- Rotary Club of Salem
- IICRC The Clean Trust
- Roanoke Valley Association of REALTORS
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Roanoke Valley Claims Association
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Apartment Managers Association
- Salem Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce
- Vinton Chamber of Commerce
- Botetourt County Chamber of Commerce
- Insurance Professionals of Roanoke
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Senior Networking Group
- LEPC - Local Emergency Planning Commission - Roanoke VA
- New River Valley Economic Development Alliance
- SERVPRO Founders Silver Award for Outstanding Performance
- Business of the Year - Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Heritage Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance 2015
- SERVPRO's Founders Bronze Award
- Ambassador of the Year - Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce