What to do if your business has an emergency?
No one wants to believe that their business will be affected by a disaster. But the reality is that between natural disasters, human-caused hazards, and technology-related hazards, the odds are high enough that businesses have to be prepared. As many as 50% of business will never recover or reopen after they experience a disaster, and of those businesses that do survive, the overwhelming majority of them have a preparedness plan in place.
Coming up with a preparedness plan may seem daunting, but SERVPRO of Roanoke has a solution that will ensure your business has an immediate plan of action following a disaster. Our Emergency Ready Profile provides your business with the critical information that is needed to begin mitigation and recovery services, and it includes all the necessary quick references to important building and contact information.
Advantages of having an Emergency Ready Profile:
- No cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Documentation that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of Roanoke as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing any work to begin
Provides your facility with details such as shut-off valves locations, priority areas and priority contact information