Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Roanoke is an Esporta Certified Operator. This means that our Esporta machine allows us to use a patented restoration technology that is able to restore over 90% of soft contents we receive from homes to a food grade clean. This technology allows us the ability to restore 85% of the soft contents that may have previously been deemed unrestorable and tossed away restoration dry cleaners who are using a traditional cleaning method. The Esporta is a thorough and quick process that offers a restoration alternative to soft goods you may have previously thought needed to be replaced.
Types of Damages and Contaminations We Can Restore with the Esporta:
Contaminated water & sewage
Heavy smoke & soot
Bio waste contaminated goods
What Types of Items Can Be Restored with the Esporta Wash System:
Leather goods of all kinds
Laundry of all kinds
Wash and fold
Press and hand
Household goods of all kinds
Unique articles such as sports equipment
A wide variety of other articles
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.